Sacrament Certificate Request
Only the person(s) named on the certificate who the sacrament was for, with a current valid photo ID, may submit a request. A parent / legal guardian can request the certificate if it is for a minor.
All certificates are provided in hard copy only with the church seal. No certificates will be sent via email.
Please allow at least 1-2 weeks to research and provide a hard copy sacrament certificate.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Type of Certificate: Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation or Marriage
- Approximate month and year the sacrament took place
- Full name of the person the sacrament was for
- Date of birth of the person the sacrament was for
- Mother’s first and maiden name
- Father’s full name
- Your relationship to the person named on the certificate, with a current valid photo ID
- Your email and phone number
- Your mailing address